Ted Graeser, MA
Licensed Professional Counselor
"If you take care of the small things, the big things take care of themselves. You can gain more control over your life by paying closer attention to the little things."
Over 15 Years of Dedication and Service
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- MA: Master of Art - Counseling
- MBA: Master of Business Administration
- BA: Bachelor of Business Administration
Helping Others by Working with Colleagues
- Texas Counseling Association
- American Counseling Association
- Employee Assistance Programs Association
- North Texas Chapter of EAPA
Sharing in the Community
Business and Professional Presentations:
- Timberlawn Mental Health Systems - Surviving Through the Loss & Grief Process; Anger Management, A New Perspective; Conflict Resolution; Exploring Family Dynamics; Getting Your Needs Met Through Healthy Communication
- Dallas Police Academy - Relationship Between Addictions and Criminal Behaviors.
- Duncanville Town Hall Meeting - Working With Individuals Who Face Substance Abuse & Mental Disorders.